Category Archives: News and Articles

WHAT IS CASEIN AND WHAT ARE ITS BENEFITS?

What exactly is Casein protein? Casein Protein is the main type of Protein found in Milk.  It makes up 80% of the Milk’s Protein with Whey making up the remaining 20%. Casein and Whey play different but very important and complementary roles in Protein Synthesis and in allowing our muscles to recover and grow.  While […]

HOW MUCH PROTEIN CAN WE USE FROM ONE MEAL?

Is it true that the human body can only use around 30 grams of protein at a time? Maybe! You see, to really answer the question of How Much Whey Protein Can Your Body Absorb, we need to evaluate lifestyle and body composition, as these dramatically affect the rate of Protein Metabolism and your body’s […]

IS ALMOND MILK GOOD IN PROTEIN SHAKES?

Almond Milk is the natural choice for vegans and people with lactose allergies. Almond Milk with Whey Protein provides a healthy alternative, containing 50% fewer calories than dairy milk. Almond milk is one of an ever-growing line of non-dairy alternatives to traditional cow’s milk.  Consumers have many options as dairy alternatives, including oat milk, soy milk, […]