These Blueberry Protein Doughnuts are insanely delicious. And with 10C, 10P and 2F per doughnut, you won’t stop at just one! This recipe is easy to make making our JKP Protein Doughnuts the perfect cure for all your sweets cravings!
- 2 scoops John’s Killer Protein® Organic Oats and Whey Protein Blend
- 1/3 Cup Oat Flour
- 3 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 3 Egg Whites
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2-3 Tbsp Maple Syrup (substitute with 1 1/2 Tsp Liquid Stevia)
- 1/4 Cup Blueberries (fresh is best, but you can also use frozen blueberries)
For The Glaze:
- 2 scoops John’s Killer Protein® Native Whey Protein – For the glaze
- 1 Tbsp Honey (substitute with Maple Syrup)
Preheat oven to 355F. slightly grease a non-stick doughnut pan – We used Coconut Spray.
Combine all your batter ingredients, except for the blueberries. Mix until batter is smooth and no lumps remain. Gently stir in your blueberries. Use a ZipLoc Bag with a small hole to gently squeeze your mixture into your Doughnut Pan. You can also use a spoon if you have steady hands, filling each doughnut cup 3/4 full.
Bake your doughnuts for 8-10 minutes or until they are cooked through and a skewer inserted into the middle removes clean.
To make the protein glaze, mix 2 scoops of John’s Killer Protein™ Native Whey Protein with 1 Tbsp Honey or Maple Syrup. Remove baked doughnuts from baking pan and dip (face down) into protein glaze. Let cool and enjoy!
Watch this Video Recipe here and subscribe to our YouTube Channel for weekly John’s Killer Protein® Video Recipes!