The JKP overnight oats bowl – a delicious, fast and easy breakfast that is sure to kickstart your mornings! Our thick and creamy breakfast bowl is packed with protein! This recipe will have you believing you are indulging in a sweet and creamy morning dessert, without the guilt of a cheat meal!
- 1 large banana (frozen if available)
- 1 cup whole organic milk (substitute for 2% Organic Milk)
- 2 scoops John’s Killer Protein™ Organic Oats Blend
- 1/2 cup organic rolled oats
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup blueberries (substitute for unsweetened coconut flakes)
Try this delicious recipe for a breakfast that will kick-start your metabolism and get you ready for whatever your day has in store for you. Combined and blend all the ingredients (except toppings) to a thick smooth consistency. Blend should be thick to eat with a spoon, add Organic Rolled Oats as necessary to achieve desired consistency. Pour into a bowl and add desired toppings and enjoy! If you decide to enjoy this recipe as a pre-workout meal, please do so around 1 hour before your workout.