John’s Killer Protein® – Candy Cane Protein Shake
Get into the holiday mood with this refreshing, minty-sweet and high protein shake.
Our recipe makes one shake that’s approximately 16 oz. Macros are – Fat: 2.5g. Carbs: 8g. Protein: 12g
Total Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 scoops John’s Killer Protein® – Native Whey Grass Fed Protein
- 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 1/4 cups crushed ice (about 8 ice cubes)
- 1 packet no-calorie sweetener (We used Truvia®)
- 1 mini candy cane (or about 1/4th of a standard candy cane), lightly crushed
- Optional topping: Almond Milk whipped cream (We used Reddi Whip® Almond Milk Brand)
Place all ingredients in a blender except crushed candy cane. Add half of the crushed candy cane and blend at high speed until smooth – about 20 seconds. Pour and top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with remaining crushed candy cane. Enjoy!