Kick-start your metabolism with this ultra nutritious and delicious fat-burning smoothie
The John’s Killer Protein® – Metabolism Boosting Smoothie is made with a combination of ingredients to kick-start a sleepy metabolism. Packed with fiber, protein, and tons of nutrients proven to help with weight loss, this recipe is a delicious combination of ingredients and makes a healthy metabolism boosting breakfast!
Prep time 5 minutes. Servings 2.
- 1/2 cup strongly brewed green tea
- 1/4 cup coconut milk canned, full fat
- 1 scoop (25 grams) John’s Killer Protein® – Grass Fed Native Whey Protein
- 2 cups spinach fresh or frozen
- 1 banana green, peeled and frozen
- 1 grapefruit peeled, frozen
- 1 cup pineapple chopped, frozen
- Handful of ice
Add all ingredients to a blender, starting with liquids and greens, and adding frozen fruit, ice, and protein powder to the top.
Blend until creamy. Add extra green tea or water if you like a thinner smoothie.
Nutrition per 1 serving (recipe makes 2 servings)
calories: 268kcal | carbohydrates: 40g | protein: 17g | fat: 7g | saturated fat: 5g | cholesterol: 1mg | sodium: 45mg | potassium: 753mg | fiber: 5g | sugar: 21g | vitamin a: 88.8% | vitamin c: 112.6% | calcium: 9.8% | iron: 14.8%
John’s Killer Protein® product used in this recipe